Improve your grades, find facts faster, avoid time wasting
Find facts faster – don’t waste your time searching for answers on google and being distracted. DOKNOTES means that you can have all the important clinical and academic facts at your fingertips, whether on the ward round, in clinic or doing MCQs or preparing for exams such as Finals, MRCP or USMLE. Use it at home or on the tube or on the bus revising or in the lift or long corridor going to see a patient. It has a fantastic search button which searches over 1500 pages of medical facts. We produce new content with planned updates. The Search facility means you can quickly do a search of all titles and returns all with the word in the title. The Supersearch facility then allows you to searches the entire database of over 2020 detailed topics for that word and shows all the articles with that word. Very useful for rare and uncommon terms or very precise terms.
A collection of over 2020 fully searchable topics on your android phone for the ward round, clinic and for your own personal study for the one-off price of a cup of coffee. Will help your grades.Doctor, medical students, Nurses and other Healthcare professionals.
What it has
- It contains over 1450 drug, disease and management topics written specifically for you.
- Constantly updated content is being produced for you
- Search by topics and subtopics you can quickly find what you need.
- Diseases are discussed under a quick summary with aetiology, pathology, clinical features, investigations and management
- Clinical pearls are highlighted
- A quick list takes you to medical emergencies and general management information
- Amazing compared with the price of the Oxford handbook of medicine
- We welcome any contribution or request for specific content to be added.
Who is it for?
- Although written for medical students and doctors it has relevance to those studying pharmacy, nursing, specialist nurses and physicians assistants, paramedics and any advanced healthcare practitioner.
- Non healthcare users may find it useful
What can it do
- Finds facts fast – Saves your time from searching books and websites
- Contains images if you have an internet connection
- All text is available even if you don’t have an internet connection
What is it not for
- It is not medical advice – if you are unwell or need advice then see a healthcare professional
- It does not replace getting help or advice from an appropriate colleague if you are unsure what to do. Please see legal disclaimer
It had been impossibe to maintain the business of developing doknotes as a free app without donations or other funding support as no one can work for free all the time so thanks to those who have upgraded to Doknotes pro. At a fraction of the price of equivalent textbooks such as the Oxford Handbook. Collated with terms of aetiology, clinical presentation, investigations and management. Contains over 200 medical drugs and a huge database of medical knowledge. Clinical pearls are highlighted. We produce more content daily and this way we can maintain a cheap and ready tool for students.